In collaboration with COST action HERALD, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) will host ASD2017 on April 20-21, 2017 in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. The aim of this workshop is to bring together leading scientists and engineers from both academia and industry, to discuss the fundamentals of area selective deposition, as well as its applications.
There will be a welcome reception at Eindhoven University on Thursday evening April 20 (with dinner and lab tour).
The scientific program on April 21 consists of:
- Invited presentations by John Abelson (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign), Stacey Bent (Stanford University), Rong Chen (Huazhong University), Annelies Delabie (IMEC), and Younghee Lee (University of Colorado at Boulder).
- Invited presentations by speakers from industry: Jean-Marc Girard (Air Liquide), Gert Leusink (TEL), Jan Willem Maes (ASM), and David Thompson (Applied Materials).
- Contributed presentations based on abstract submission featuring recent developments in the field.
- A poster session covering nucleation, selective deposition, and nanopatterning.
- A discussion session.
- Coffee breaks, lunch, and drinks.
The abstract deadline is February 21, and the registration deadline is April 12. More information is available at www.nanomanufacturing.nl/ASD2017.