The University of Rijeka, in collaboration with COST Action HERALD, organizes the workshop „Atomic Layer Deposition: Fundamentals and Applications“ to be held from 21st - 22nd of September 2017 on the Campus of the University of Rijeka, Croatia. This two-day meeting is aimed at introducing the fundamental concepts, instrumentation, and applications of the atomic layer deposition (ALD) technique to the scientific community in Croatia and the neighboring countries. The lectures, to be given by the specialists from the field, are designed for students and researchers from both academia and industry, that are relatively new to the field of ALD, while the application section will cover some topics of interest to more experienced ALD practitioners, as well.
There is no registration fee for this Workshop.
• Prof. Christophe Detavernier, Ghent University, Belgium
• Dr. Remy Gassilloud, CEA-Leti, Grenoble, France
• Prof. Mato Knez, CIC nanoGUNE, Spain
• Dr. Ville Miikkulainen, University of Helsinki, Finland
• Dr. Emma Salmi, Beneq, Finland